Friday, October 11, 2013

Just Checking In Again!

I know it's been a few days since I've posted.  Life gets busy and time has a way of getting away from me.

However, most of the remaining Halloween posts are of some ghoulish books I think you're going to really enjoy hearing about.  I also have a few "Dark Shadows" reviews up my sleeve in addition to some posts about scary movies you might enjoy this Halloween!

I'll be making a few posts a day until I get caught up.  Of course, I'm also going to be doing a Gothic Romance Give Away package as the grand finale, so you definitely want to check back for that towards Halloween day.  I will ask that all interested in taking part in the drawing leave a comment, so make sure you get yours in!

Happy reading, my fellow friends!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...